As a nutritionist, you help your clients live happy, healthy lives. As a business person, you want to help as many people as possible. So it’s critical that your website is professional, informative, and contains a few specific elements that visitors need.
What sections should my nutritionist website template have?
A great nutritionist website template will include:
- An inviting header section that displays your business name, a high-quality photo, and a link to your contact information
- A photo gallery with imagery that showcases the kind of work you do, the facility you operate, and the types of people you help
- A listing of services including weight loss, digestive issues, food allergies, meal planning, etc.
- A fee or rate schedule
- One or more testimonials from satisfied customers recommending your services
- An About Us section that gives some background on who you are and why clients should choose your services
- Contact information including an automated contact form, email address, phone number, and social media handles
How to build a nutritionist website that nourishes your business
If you’re looking to stand out from the other nutritionists and dieticians in your area, start by expanding some of your best testimonials into case studies. Stories featuring healthy patrons and professional photography will go a long way toward convincing potential customers to contact you.
It’s also a good idea to highlight niche services that you provide, such as eating disorder treatment, healthy aging, and sports nutrition. The more detail you include, the more likely you are to find clients seeking help with your specialties.
Last, consider offering online consultations and provide information on how to book one. Many clients are reluctant to visit a clinic but are much more comfortable getting help in their own homes.
But I don’t know how to build a website.
No problem. In the old days you either had to do it yourself or pay someone a hefty fee to do it for you. Not today! With the power of artificial intelligence, Durable’s AI website builder can create a website just for you in less than a minute. With just a few clicks, Durable will go to work writing copy, finding images, choosing fonts and colors, and assembling it all into a beautiful, professional nutritionist website, all completely for free.