People need massage therapy to help with stress, injury, illness, disability, and more, but they need to trust their therapist. You can start building that trust before they even take their pants off by showcasing your skills and reputation on your website. All you need is a professional look that demonstrates your expertise and a few key elements to grow your client list.
What sections should I add to my massage therapy website?
A relaxing and trustworthy massage therapy website includes:
- A header that includes your business name (even if it’s just your own name), a high-quality image, and a way for visitors to get in touch with you
- A list of services that you provide, such as massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, etc.
- Insurance and pricing information including rates for services and accepted insurance plans
- A link to your online booking service
- Positive testimonials from real clients that you’ve helped
- An About Us writeup that tells customers a little about why you’re a massage therapist and the difference you offer compared to the competition
- A contact form,
How can I help my massage therapy website succeed?
In order to build trust with your potential clients, your website should include details on your accreditation as a massage therapist, such as which schools you’ve attended and the qualifications that you hold. Additionally, if you are certified in first aid be sure to include it on your site.
You can amplify your services section by listing specialities that might not be as common in your area, such as myofascial release, muscle energy technique, or pregnancy massage. Clients searching for these treatments specifically will be delighted to find them on your website.
Do your best to source and post as many positive testimonials as you can, and consider turning the best of them into case studies that explain how you made a difference in a client’s life.
Lastly, when it comes to photography, make sure you include well-lit, professional photos of your lobby, treatment room, and equipment. People are more likely to book if they can see that they will be safe and well-treated in sanitary conditions.
I’m a massage therapist, how can I build a website?
There was a time when this would have been a time-consuming, costly problem. But not anymore. Durable uses the power of artificial intelligence to create your massage therapy website in less than a minute. It writes your text, finds images, chooses fonts and colors, and assembles it all into a beautiful, attractive website, all while you watch. And it’s 100% free.