Most people have no interest in climbing up on a ladder or on their roofs: digging around in the muck of rotting leaves to clear eavestrough drains is a pain but it has to be done. That means gutter cleaning is an opportunity for you to clean up—literally and financially—with a service business that takes care of this unpleasant task for thankful clients in your area. All you need to get started is a ladder and website that attracts new business.
Must-haves on your gutter cleaning website template.
A gutter cleaning website absolutely has to have:
- A header image that shows clean gutters and a happy service person, plus your business name and a link to your contact information.
- A photo gallery showing off the different types of buildings that you service, from modest bungalows and sprawling mansions to office buildings and retail stores.
- A list of the services you provide such as gutter vacuuming, gutter inspection, eavestrough repair, etc.
- Positive testimonials from super satisfied home and business owners
- An About Us section that describes a bit about you and your commitment to quality customer service
- A contact form along with your email address, phone number, and social media handles
How to help your gutter cleaning business website sparkle.
One testimonial is great, but lots of great reviews can be the difference between mediocrity and roaring success. Ask happy clients to write you glowing testimonials and turn the best ones into case studies that show the importance of regular gutter maintenance.
Consider adding a frequently asked questions section that address common concerns about gutter cleaning, such as:
- When should my gutters be cleaned?
- How long does gutter cleaning take?
- How much does gutter cleaning cost?
- Will gutter cleaning make a mess on my walls/lawn?
If you don’t have standard pricing per hour or per building, be sure to offer free estimates in a high-visibility location on your website.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to list any special equipment or techniques that you use when cleaning gutters.
Choose the right service to build your gutter cleaning website.
There was a time when building a website took a long time and a lot of money. Today, you can have your gutter cleaning business website up and running in less than a minute thanks to Durable. The AI website builder from Durable uses artificial intelligence and a tiny amount of information about your business to generate a complete website in seconds, including copy, images, fonts, colors, and more. And it won’t drain your bank account: Durable is free.